Darryl Johnson, CFP®Certified Financial Planner®
Darryl Johnson is recognized as ‘one of the first individuals in Canada to be licensed by The Financial Planners Standards Council (FPSCC).’
Darryl has an extensive knowledge of every aspect of financial planning and insurance planning. He specializes in providing complete portfolio planning, tax planning, retirement planning and estate planning.
He works with individuals, and believes service both before and after the sale is essential towards reaching and maintaining your goals.
Darryl comes well qualified. His many credentials include:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Branch Manager course with the Canadian Securities Institute
- Branch Manager course with the Investment Funds Institute of Canada
- Level Two Life and Disability Insurance License
- Registered Representative with the Canadian Securities Institute
- Investment and financial planning can be very complex and confusing. As an independent advisor, I am not limited to just one company’s financial product line.
"My job is to shop the market and ‘tailor’ a unique package to suit your needs and help you understand the content."
Insurance products and tax preparation services available through Darryl Johnson.